Sunday, February 15, 2009

Et tu, Evaline?

Not to be outdone by her sister, Evaline decided to roll over today! Prior to last night, she performed during tummy time like a newborn - wouldn't pick her head up, even the slightest bit, for anything. Last night she decided that she would not only pick it up, but pick it up and hold it just as well as Cora ever has. This morning she decided that not only would she pick her head up, but she'd go ahead and roll over, too. She rolled over about four times this morning (when we didn't have the camera nearby), but she did it again this afternoon...and I caught most of it on tape (or, rather, memorycard). The footage only shows the last half of the roll - from her side to her back, but I swear that we laid her full on her tummy. I will post better footage when our camera-shy girl allows it.



For a sampling of her progress, here is her yesterday morning:


And last night:

And then straight to the roll-over. I'm such a proud mama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Willa said. . .


Way to go Evaline! WHOO HOO!! So proud of my big sister!
Love to hear about the history of our family household!


Love,
your 8 year old daughter
Willa