Sunday, May 17, 2009

A tragic mistake...

Probably the best picture that we have of Cora, I have lost. Not lost completely. I technically still have it. In fact it is included here. But as I was re-sizing it so that the file size would be small enough to fit on the blog, I accidentally hit "save" instead of "save as" and so...it's use is forevermore relegated solely to the blogosphere. And here I thought I'd finally have one good enough to frame.

You see, Cora hates the camera. More specifically, I think, she hates the flash on the camera. While Evaline sees that light and thinks it is time to show-off, Cora clams up if she even catches a glimpse from the corner of her eye. We got this picture of Cora without the flash...and it looks just like her. As I said before, its probably the best one we have of her because it captures exactly what she looks like. What a cutie. (I know I'm biased, but, seriously, can you get any cuter?)



In other news, the girls turned SIX months last Tuesday! And Ian and I are horrible parents because we have yet take their 6-month-comparison-pic. Maybe we'll get to it this week and I'll post it then. :)

In the meantime...

Evaline and her daddy cuddling...the girls usually take a 20-minute lap-snooze in the evening. Since we're both working and see them, it seems, so little we feel compelled to indulge them a bit and don't put them in their cribs for this nap. I'm not sure if there is another 20-minute span during the day that I enjoy more...


Yesterday it was sunny, but kind of chilly out, and we still wanted to go for a walk. Ian laughed at me, but I felt it was necessary for them to wear both a hat for warmth and a hat for sun. Dorky as it may be, the final result was also adorable.


No comments: