I'm not sure why I like pictures of babies with messy faces. Maybe its because Ian has such a difficult time dealing with the messiness...but I think that there can't be much that is cuter...
(Evaline)

(Cora)

Posing for the pic!

I've said in previous posts that the girls love to play together...but rarely do this for the camera. I did happen to capture a couple instances, though. Recently Evaline has been very affectionate towards her sister, giving her all sorts of hugs and kisses (this usually just annoys Cora as the kisses are usually accompanied by some sort of eye-gouging). This is especially adorable when Evaline will go and hug and kiss Cora to comfort her when she's crying...I'm so glad they are friends!

As a gesture of love (or ornery-ness) Evaline is in the process of shutting Cora in the cupboard.

Cora is now walking - I've got a bit of footage at the end. She's also VERY protective of the book you see here...she LOVES this thing, and will sit for a good half hour pouring over the pages. She is, after all, her mother's daughter.

I just thought she looked cute :-)

After escaping the cupboard, Cora sees the camera and gives a MONSTER grin...along with a high-pitched, but super-sweet-sounding, screech. (her usual "I'm happy and/or excited right now" display)
Cora (again) this time walking!
And finally...a bit of the girls playing...

3 comments:
Can't wait to see birthday pics!
Is it me or does it sound like Cora says "gimme" to the camera after playing under the tv?
So ... what are your girls eating now? I'm struggling with this next stage of food. So far in the non-baby food department, we've mastered grilled cheese and that's about it, but a girl can't make it off that diet forever. Any tips??
I wish we lived close enough to get all of the girls together. They'd have so much fun!
Post a Comment