I realize that it has not only been ages since a post, but ages and ages since any photos...so...here's to making up for lost time! (and in no particular order...just how they randomly uploaded in to the blog - I feel like I have so little time these days, I'm just glad that I'm getting stuff up here....)
Cora's reading nook. She LOVES this little place, seriously, her favorite spot in the house. Ian and I can't wait to turn our old date spot (reading at Panera) into a family outing. I think this girl will play along nicely.

Cora the dare-devil!! Do you think I was sending mixed signals when I laughed, took the picture, then told her no-no?

Boxes are SO MUCH FUN!!!





Ok, so the "see-food" in this picture is kinda icky...but...can you catch a glimpse of those curls?! To die for!!

Another thing I'm loving is the hair that is long enough to do something with...here is my Pebbles -do. She wouldn't smile, so this is the best that I've got - out of about seven tries on two different days.











2 comments:
I agree! I felt like when Ben turned one, everything got better and better. Not to say the baby stage isn't nice, but the constant learning, responding, and curiousity is so great. They turn in to REAL little people! It gets better and better... trust me! Wait till they really start talking - constant comedy! Enjoy!
I couldn't agree more. One is SO fun! We just love to watch Sara explore ... it's so amazing to see what their little minds and bodies can do. I totally agree with you on the laughing and then saying no-no thing. It's so hard to keep a straight face sometimes!
I keep wondering where my baby went, though it's so delightful to have a growing girl!
Post a Comment