Friday, August 6, 2010

An evening on the "farm"

This evening we went out to Ian's grandparents' farm. I put it in quotations in the title because one typically expects animals on a farm, and the only animals out there are cats - but it is a real farm just the same. It's on a gravel road and everything.

The girls had a fabulous time running around the huge yard. They loved one tree in particular, its low-hanging branches proving to be loads of fun. (I Think its a birch. I could be wrong.)

Oh, from the photos below one might deduce that Cora is the favorite twin. But that's not the case (its a tie in the favorite department), she just slower than Evaline, who happens to be faster than my camera. Most of the pictures of her were either blurry or just grass because by the time the picture took she was already out of the frame. C'est la vie.




















Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

2 comments:

CoCo said...

I believe my parents have photos of my sisters on that same tree from 30 years ago.

Anonymous said...

FYI, you need to select a different blog background. The Cutest Blog on the Block did some updates and it looks like your design was lost.