I just got it today so I haven't used it yet...but I don't think I could be more excited if I'd actually gotten the car. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I'd prefer this mixer to the actual car. (I'm more of Honda Fit kinda gal...or **someday** perhaps a Honda Odyssey...I've sorta got a thing for practical cars.)
I can't wait until I get to take it on a test-drive and whip something up this weekend. I'm thinking that maybe some more sugar-cookie decorating is in my near future.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:
Aren't they beautiful? I have no idea how I made anything before my Kitchen Aid. They are amazing.
I'm not against you bringing something Cadillac made when you come to the Chi next weekend! ;-)
Side note - The verification word to post this message is "lards." Is God trying to tell me something?
Hey Merry,
I have had one of these for 10 years sitting in a cupboard. I would call it "pearly white". Should have said something.........
Erin
Post a Comment