A few weeks ago we bought a box of Cheerios, and stuck to the inside front of the box was a "freebie" - a small book. According to the box, there is a whold "collectible" series - but we just have this one. This book - Jump - is one of Cora's favorite things in the whole world. To make things even better, she has started reading aloud to us. And now...to you, too:
One more thing - I wish I had kept the camera running for just half a minute more. At the very end (in case you don't speak Toddler) she noticed that her hands were dirty (from playing outside) and she needed to wash them, dropped the book and ran away. She ran to the sink in her play kitchen, where she grabbed her scrub brush that we gave the girls as a toy and proceeded to scrub away. Totally Ian's daughter.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
1 comment:
I love wordless Wednesdays! This is adorable!
Post a Comment