Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Girls

During breakfast this morning Evaline looked at me and very seriously asked "Mommy, can I have another birthday?" 

I think she had a pretty good day yesterday.  (To be equitable - Cora followed Eva's birthday question by asking if next year she could have a "star" cake...Evaline then wanted a caterpillar.)

As a matter of fact, I think that we all had a pretty good day yesterday.  Here's the proof:

One of my favorite parts of any party - the goodies!  Here's the cookies and cake I made for the party.


The most difficult part of the day for the girls - waiting for the party to start.  This is where they spent the last hour before people came.


A rare photo - me in front of the camera


Grandmas and girls...

I've never witnessed such pure bliss as I did during the Happy Birthday song. 

No comments: