I should preface this story by saying that Evaline's three favorite TV shows are HGTV's Property Brothers, Flip or Flop, and Rehab Addict.
Last weekend we were hanging out with some friends and from the corner of the couch, we hear Evaline say "AHHH! I'm FREAKING OUT!"
Everyone turns to look at her.
"What?!" I say "What's going on? Why are you freaking out?!"
Her response, stated somewhat shyly: "Well, I'm on the phone with my pretend builder," (and she shows us the toy cell phone in her hand) "And he said that some stuff we wanted for our house is actually going to cost $299 and we thought it was going to be $199. This is totally gonna blow my budget!"
"Oh my," I tell her. "What will you do?"
"I have to have it, so I'll just have to cut somewhere else, I guess."
No comments:
Post a Comment