Saturday, February 14, 2015

My little dancin' queens

I'm slow to post, but better late than never...

Last weekend the girls had "Progression Night" for their dance class.  They are in the intro-level ballet class at a studio nearby, and the full-blown recital is in June (as it happens, the same day that I already bought the girls and I tickets for the Color-Run 5k...so it will be a whirl-wind day, I'm guessing...but I digress).   But they donned their leotards and a snazzy headband and performed in the Auditorium at the new Downtown library.  

Each student was allotted three tickets...which ends up being a perk of having twins, since we were therefore able to take all the grandparents with us.

I think all three girls had a fabulous time - Willa included.  She loved calling out to her sisters (whether or not they were actually the ones on the stage) and was completely captivated by the little-girl-dancers on stage.  

Without further ado...for your viewing pleasure:
(ok, a little further ado...Evaline almost never takes her eyes off her feet, Ian asked her about it later and she said that she has to watch her feet the whole time because that's the only way she can be sure they are doing the right thing)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

MOM!!! I DID DANCE TOO!!! AND I WAS BETTER THAN EVERYONE!!! P.S. I didn't mean that
I was just ANGERY!!