The girls have actually been pretty busy learning new tricks here lately. (Cora's rolling over is probably the newest and most exciting, though.) They are both pretty much sleeping through the night. More times than not, Cora will sleep until 5:30 or 6 am. We usually bathe/feed them sometime around 7:30, then wake them up for a late feeding at 10:00. Last night, however, we decided not to wake Cora since she'd been taking so little at those feedings lately, and she slept until 6:30! then went back to sleep until 8:15! Evaline will often still wake up sometime around 4, but about half the time will make it to around 5:30 or 6!
It also appears that they might be starting to notice one another a little bit. We've caught Evaline watching her sister on a few occasions. I can't wait to see how this relationship develops. :-)
I thought there was something else to report as well...but it escapes me at the moment. If I think of it, I'll post again. :-) In the meantime, here are some pictures:
Evaline sitting...I didn't get the camera ready quite quick enough and she wasn't too interested after this:
Cora sitting...the camera was ready this time:
Cora, ready to roll...
And last but not least, the girls turned three months last Thursday (2/12). Comparison pics can be found here.
2 comments:
Adorable! She sounds like she's working SO hard, but what a great accomplishment!
i'm so jealous! Nico didn't sleep through the night until at least 9 months old. i'm hoping our next little guy can take a few pointers from your girls.
Post a Comment