Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pictures I should have posted back in November

Our first (and only, I think) snow fall.  It resulted in an accumulation of around 40 flakes, but the girls had an awfully good time running around as those flakes were falling.  And of course they had to get out their new snow shovels (birthday present) and begin helping to shovel the driveway.


Turkey cookies for Thanksgiving.  So much fun to make!



After staring at a mostly-bare cupboard, we broke down and took the girls to Applebee's on their "kid's night".  Despite the free kids meals, we ended up spending about $10 more than we normally do on stupid stuff like appetizers and beer.  But C & E got their faces painted - and had a ball with it.  One butterfly, and one bee.  Cute as can be.


For their birthday they got these cute dolls from their Grandma Barb and Papa Pete.  These dolls are sort of like a more modern version of a paper doll.  They have these snap-on mix-and-match clothing options.  I heard the girls laughing hysterically in the other room (seldom a good sign) and this is what I found.  They had taken their shirts off and were pretending to dress themselves in the dolls' clothes.  Oh girls.

No comments: