Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Funnies

Evaline has had a funny week:

Funny #1
Evaline has taken to narrating her play as though it is a story.  For example, playing store:

(hands me a bracelet) "'Can I buy this from you?,' I asked the lady at the store."
I pretend to ring up the bracelet and hand it back her.
"'Well thank you!  Have a good day and good-by!' I said as I ran out the door." (as she leaves the room)

 She started doing this just when she was pretend-playing, but apparently it is habit forming because it is spilling over into everyday life:
Spoken to me:
"'Can I please have some juice?' I asked my mother."

What a hoot!

Funny #2 (also from Evaline)
"When I toot its just my butt talking; and its saying: 'I have to go to the bathroom!'"

I'm sure that Cora has said funny stuff, too....but its escaping me right now...maybe Ian will think of something and I'll add an addendum...


No comments: