Cora:
On Friday morning Willa woke up to eat around 5:45 am, after feeding her, I decided that instead of going back to bed until C & E got up at 7:30, I would get up and work out. So, I did, and then took a quick shower and got ready for the day. When the girls got up, Cora came to give me a good morning hug and said:
"Are we going somewhere today? You smell like we're going somewhere."
Perhaps I should shower more often???
Evaline:
So we actually were going somewhere on Friday...which is why I showered. We had to take Evaline to the eye doctor (watch for a post on that story later this week). The lady at the reception desk said to her "I like your bow."
Evaline gave her sweetest smile and said "Thank you...but its actually a ribbon."
No comments:
Post a Comment