Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Yesterday the girls didn't have school, so we had our own little party:

Carving pumpkins (they didn't really like this part - they needed a rag nearby to wipe their hands after every reach into the pumpkin:


And finished!  They've named him "Pumpkin Fred" :-)

Roasted pumpkin seeds.  A big hit with Evaline, Cora didn't care for them much.

Coloring their Halloween activity packets:

Impromptu Halloween lunch:

Tonight...time for Trick-or-Treating!!!

Pumpkin Fred - all lit up!

Our little "Thing One and Thing Two"


Willa went as a bag of popcorn :-)!




3 comments:

Erin said...

YEAH! Love the updates. Where have I been? The girl's costumes look amazing. Look like they are having a great time.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm 7-year-old Willa, did you know that my mom,Merry, auctually glued real popcorn on my
hat? P.S. I am going into 2end grad

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm 7-year-old Willa, did you know that my mom,Merry, auctually glued real popcorn on my
hat? P.S. I am going into 2end grad